Translate

Monday 21 April 2014

Lovely easter

Easter gave a fantastic opportunity to both train and relax away from the normal. For the whole week it was just me and Tarmo our english bull terrier at home, as my wife was spending the easter in Finland visiting relatives and friends. 

Apart from thursday I think, the weather has also been fabulous, hence I and I guess most of us being busy with triathlon or cycling, have been clocking big hours in the saddle. My week also included a bit of running and a few gym sessions, so no super-long rides still but a few 55-70k rides and a total of approx 300k in the week feels good, not too much but enough for now. A lot of people have travelled to the south to Mallorca etc., and logged a lot bigger volumes, so we'll see some guys in impressive shape come summer's races, that's for sure!

Next weekend as I mentioned in my last post, there's a 10k race which I probably will participate in, despite having had some achilles aches last couple of weeks, and have thus reduced my running to a minimum not to do any more damage. It should get fine with a few more days rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment