Translate

Sunday 12 January 2014

Welcome to my renewed blog!

Dear reader,

which at this point will mostly include myself. Hopefully soon others as well, both old and new readers. Welcome.

This blog of mine, formerly known as Project Ironman 2012, has undergone renaissance. As the "project" in the original headline got fulfilled, well, at the year mentioned in the original headline, the headline itself was long overdue aged and of no relevance any longer. Hence the renaming of the blog. The other big change is, obviously that I now am writing in english. This is something I have had on my mind for a long time, and decided to do it to perhaps gain some more readers, and since I am living in Norway since 2 years now and active here, there might be some norwegians who would like to understand my blog. I would really rather write in finnish or norwegian, but I also do want to keep my finnish readers. So the universal world language of our times (blah :p), english it is. And if it would help to attract readers from wherever, that would be nice. But first and foremost this is kind of a "diary" for me and an outlet valve for my thoughts when I get the sudden inspiration to write something. That being said you are free to reference to or share the blog if you so wish. 

I will not detail much more of myself here, as the most of my "bio" can be seen in on the right side box. I would love to have my earlier posts available for you to read, but that obviously requires that I translate each and one of them and I am not sure if I have the time nor motivation for it.. but one thought is to bring up one old post every now and then translated, so to say a "best of" series of the earlier stuff. There are some posts through which you could get a better hold of who I am and what my journey has been thus far in the world of endurance sports and most of all triathlon of course. 

This is the last post which is posted under the old address, to help get you old readers along to the new address in the future. See you all at IronLife.blogspot.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment