Translate

Friday 25 April 2014

Friday tempo

Work week ended with a swift tempo session on a well known route. I've been using Strava for a brief time now and thus far only on a few sessions, but it seems to be a fantastic application. A lot of fun and useful analysis tools, and it is a social media at the same time, you may share your rides with friends. The app picks up road stretches under way and you can make your own PB:s on them and compare to everyone who has ridden them who also are Strava users. I have not had the time to study it in detail before, but after digging into it a bit more today I will use it more for sure! 

Today's ride on Strava

Tuesday swim session was a bit of a disaster as I realized myself being unrecovered. So, after two rest days, following notifications on today's ride: Speed is increasing slowly but steadily, and with it confidence is rising. Luckily the spring came perhaps a bit earlier this year so I have been able to log more miles than at the same time last year, which is fantastic. I am starting to after the winter break again coming used to my old steed, posture on the bike is getting better, more relaxed, cadence swifter and riding technique overall more economic as fitness grows. No more bad back or bottom aching (of course always some though). Good signs!

Tomorrow I am planning on a relaxed spinning session, and on sunday awaits a long ride, should break 100k finally for the first time this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment